We desire to ensure all parents and youth pastors have all the information necessary in preparation for #Limitless18. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have or schedule an informational meeting with your church. Please email us at email@example.com to schedule.
1. Will there be transportation to and from the Limitless Retreat? If so what is the meeting place, time, and date?
Saturday morning on November 10, 2018 at Bessemer Recreation Center 7:00 A.M. The vans will depart to the Hargis Retreat Center at 7:30 A.M.
2. Will Breakfast be provided that morning?
Yes there will be a light breakfast served
3. How much does it cost per student and what does the cost cover?
$60.00 per student and it covers their meals for the entire weekend, along with snacks, and lodging. Prices change based upon given dates. Click here for more details.
4. Are there scholarships available to cover the cost?
Yes. Because of our generous donors and partners we are able to offer a limited number of full scholarships to students and youth leader/pastors who desire to attend. Please complete the form here to request a scholarship and you will be contacted regarding availability of scholarships. If scholarships are still available, you will receive a registration link to register for the Limitless Retreat.
5. Will the retreat require students to spend the night?
6. When will the students depart from Hargis Retreat Center?
We will depart at 1:30 P.M
7. When will the students arrive back and what is the location?
Students will arrive back Sunday evening on November 11, 2018 at 2:30 p.m. at the Bessemer Recreation center. As volume increases in other areas, an alternative pick up/drop off location may be selected. If students are not required to ride the van to attend but a permission form must be received prior by November 1st to attend.
8. How many students and youth leaders are allowed to attend?
There is no limit to the number of students that can attend the retreat. However, due to lodging restrictions and to allow for a more student focused atmosphere, we are only allotting one male and one female slot for youth leaders attending with students. If additional lodging is available as the retreat date approaches, you will be contacted with an option to register additional youth leaders.
9. Can Students and/ or youth leaders attend just one day?
No. Students and youth leaders will have to attend both days because we want to ensure proper accommodations for the ratio of students to volunteers at this event.